• February 27, 2015

Saved by the bell: Taco Bell comes to town

Print
Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

Posted: Thursday, March 6, 2014 5:00 am

The wait is almost over for Pullman-based fans of the Crunchwrap Supreme and the Doritos Locos Taco.

Mayor Glenn Johnson confirmed Wednesday Taco Bell will occupy the building that housed the Mongolian Fire Grill on Northeast Stadium Way.

The city has issued permits and officials are reviewing the site plan. Renovation and opening dates have yet to be determined.

Taco Bell had a Pullman location several years ago. Since it closed, the popular fast food restaurant inspired an internet-based campaign for its return. “Bring Taco Bell to Pullman” includes a petition on Change.org and a Facebook community with more than 1,100 likes.

Online comments reveal some WSU students make the 20-minute drive to the Moscow location for their Taco Bell fix.

Rules of Conduct

• 1 Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
  • 2 Don't Threaten or Abuse. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated. AND PLEASE TURN OFF CAPS LOCK.
  • 3 Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
  • 4 Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
  • 5 Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
  • 6 Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.

Welcome to the discussion.

2 comments:

• kellywilson posted at 5:21 am on Tue, Aug 26, 2014.

kellywilson Posts: 4

Companies team up with each other in order to promote each other and ultimately get you to try or buy all of the products offered. When you are attempting to figure out how to win free samples no catch you simply need to read the instructions.

• EdytheSager posted at 6:57 pm on Mon, Jul 14, 2014.

EdytheSager Posts: 1

After gaining more profits in their best selling product, Taco Bell are now on their way of expanding their food chains in different location to meet the demands of the public. They will need 15,000 workers to manage the newly opened food chains. Article resource: Check here for more info.

Follow us on Facebook